Given overwhelming response for $2400 + $650 transfer fee and taxes, please make your best highest offer to get this going. I plan to get this decided by Dec 8, Wed next week at the latest ---
--- Updated post: Added pics of small damage at the bottom plastic trim. Screenshot of XS wear package ---
--- Thank you for your interest. I have received lot of responses. I will proceed with the one that makes the best highest offer ---
2019 Chevy Bolt EV LT
Currently has 22k miles out of 45k available in the lease.
Lease ends by Aug 2022
Damage protection package purchased; covers damages upon lease return
One time pay. Asking for $2400.. negotiable
Couple of questions that I received:
- Lease residual value: $18,441
- Any damages: There is a deep scratch in the plastic trim at the bottom. This should get covered with damage protection. See pics
- Lease transfer fee: There is a $650 + taxes lease transfer fee. Buyer to pay it.
- Credit score: GM wants good credit score. Please confirm with GM.
- Monthly payment: There is no monthly payment since I did one time pay. I expect the buyer to do a one time pay.
-Trim level: LT. Has DC fast charger.
- Range: It shows 230 to 250 miles on full charge. In reality, it depends on how you drive, terrain and AC/heater use. On full charge, I usually plan for 180 miles.
- Battery recall: Software fix for battery is available for the car. It will be applied before lease transfer. Battery replacement is yet to be determined by GM.
- Charger included: YES, trickle charger is included.. adds about 4 miles per hour.
- Keys included: Set of 2 keys included